Hi,

I've got Pootle 2.0.4 running with Django 1.2.1, Translate-Toolkit
1.7.0, Python 2.6.5, and MySQL 5.1.47  on FC12.

I went into the admin panel and deleted a couple of languages (i.e.
site-wide languages, not languages of a particular project).

I've now started getting the error message on the home page and
Admin/Permissions page:

"Server Error
An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
get() returned more than one Directory -- it returned 3! Lookup
parameters were {'parent': None}"

Would you happen to have any ideas about how I can fix the problem?

David Nelson