On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:51:01 +0200
Julien Langlois <julien.langl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> When Pootle regenerate the .po files, the right are 600. Is there an
> option to define the umask in order to have more right ?
> (I need 644 to be able to get .po files from a script running with
> another user in the same machine)

the umask used by the server process is applied, that's usually apache
and distros set up apache to have restrictive umask.

you might be able to modify the umask for the apache process by adding
a line like this in the relevant startup file

umask 022

under fedora and similar distros you should add the line to
/etc/sysconfig/httpd

under debian and ubuntu it would be
/etc/apache2/envvars

you'll need to restart apache after the change (full restart not
reload).

cheers,
Alaa