Hola lists,

We thought we'd wrap up the year with one more bug fix release, Please
welcome Pootle 2.1.4
http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Pootle/2.1.4/

Pootle is a web based system for translation and translation management.

This release fixes a nasty bug where quality checks failed to update on
file uploads. the upgrade screen will flash on first visit after
upgrade for a minute or two to correct this problem (might take longer
if you used the quality checks feature extensively).

Apart from that, version 2.1.4 has a handful of fixes. Here are the
highlights:
  - Once and for all Qt ts plurals should now work correctly.
  - Fixed a bug where obsolete units could not be updated when
    uploading a new version of the file.
  - Fixed a bug that affected some GNU/Linux systems causing server
    errors when using Turkish Locale.
  - Fixed a bug in GNU style projects with a prefix where pt_BR would
    be detected as Breton instead of Brazilian Portuguese

As always Pootle will benefit from fixes and performance improvements
in the latest versions of Translate Toolkit.

Feature list:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/features

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Pootle/