Op Do, 2011-02-17 om 11:01 +0100 skryf Julien Langlois:
> > Specifically, I'm wondering about Django and the Translate Toolkit.
>
>   * Translate Toolkit version 1.8.1
>   * Django version 1.2.1
>
> I can provide you more information, just ask me why exactly :)

Ok, strange.

> > Have you tried upgrading to Pootle 2.1.5? There were some bugfixes (as
> > announced on this list). I'm not sure if they are related, but it might
> > be worth a try.
>
> No, I'm going to upgrade today. And if it doesn't work, I'm going to
> restart a fresh install re importing all my project (and I'll keep a
> tarball with the current problem).

Ok. A database dump might also be useful if you can keep that around.

> About that, is there a way to export/import a whole project (template
> + translations) automatically without need to create each language by
> hand using the web ui ?

Yes. If you put all the files in place in the right structure on the
file system and only then add the project in Pootle, it should all be
automatically detected and added.

Alternatively you can rescan the file system from the "files" tab, which
will do the same, I think (maybe just for the relevant language, I'm not
sure).

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: