On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:02 AM, Julen Ruiz Aizpuru <jul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> We are going to carry out an experiment next week by holding our first
> hack week.
>
> At this time our work will be focused on improving documentation,
> creating a theme for Sphinx, building a new static website for our
> software, and improving our Translation Memory server (amaGama).
>
> As you see we will be shifting our usual work area to focus on other
> things that also need attention but due to daily commitments it's
> impossible for us to work on them.
>
> Needless to say, we would love to see you join us during the next week.
> We can be reached in our usual communication channels, but most directly
> on IRC (#pootle on FreeNode). Our timezone is UTC+2.
>
> Want to know how you can contribute? You can learn more in the following
> page:
> http://translate.readthedocs.org/projects/pootle/en/latest/developers/contributing.html
>
> For the details and ongoing activity, you can reach the specific bugs in
> the following address (more to come probably):
> http://tinyurl.com/translate-hack-week
>
> Remember, from the 24th of September until the 28th, you can join us
> whenever you want to help us improve in the described areas.
>
> See you soon!
> Julen.

As this hack week has a certain "housekeeping" theme to it, you might
consider adding a scheduled hour or two for an IRC moderated bug-scrub
of Bugzilla.  It's good to clear the cobwebs out of the tracker from
time to time and I suspect there are a few dust-bunnies lingering in
Bugzilla (there always are in even the tidiest of projects).  And you
might come across one or two that you'll want to add to your list.
Just a thought.

cjl