lr., 2012.eko urrren 27a 17:38(e)an, lizardman(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Hi,
>
> Through the Django admin interface there is a possibility to add a
> description to a project. However, that description is visible only when you
> are viewing the project itself - that is, when all the languages inside that
> project are showing. Example: http://pootle.locamotion.org/projects/filezilla/
>

> If you go to a particular language and then click on the project, the
> description is not visible. Example:
> http://pootle.locamotion.org/af/filezilla/
>

> I know you can hover with your mouse over the project's name and see the
> description, but many translators would miss that. And sometimes there is
> crucial information about a project that you'd like to share with all current
> and future translators.
>
> So, is there a way to make a project's description visible when viewing it
> from inside a language? If the description is just above the .po files, a
> translator couldn't miss it...
>
> Thank a lot,
> Borislav

The thing you mention is fixed in the upcoming version of Pootle. The
ability to add and edit descriptions has been completely reworked and
now you can edit in-place descriptions for projects, languages and
translation projects (language+project combinations). They are displayed
in all the overview pages so that nobody misses any relevant information.

If you want to add the description for a translation project in Pootle
2.1.x, you'll need to edit the "translation_project/tp_overview.html"
template and add "{{ project.description }}" wherever you want the
project description to be displayed (I believe "project" is available in
that context).

HTH.