Hi list

I've got pootle up and running nicely for translation on the strings in
the application, http://translate.phplist.com/

But my app also has more texts that need translating, split into "info"
snippets, which are short explanatory texts on a page and "help" which
are popovers when an icon is clicked.

I was wondering what would be a good system to have a community
translation of those texts. Currently they are all files that need
translating, but it would be nice to have a translation tracking tool
that allows versioning of the texts, and tracking of changes.

I was thinking of some Wiki type thing that I can then export the
translations from when I roll out a new version.

Something like this:
http://www.wiki-translation.com/Cross+Lingual+Wiki+Engine+Project

What kinds of tools do people use for this, and do you have any good
suggestions and experiences? Open source of course.

Thanks

Michiel

--

Michiel Dethmers