OK, I've got it. drem isn't defined on Solaris and needs to be replaced
with the long-hand equivalent. It seems to work for me.

Thanks,
-Jason Martin
--
In the latest version of trend, running w/freeglut 2.2.0, gcc 3.3.2,
Solaris 9/SPARC, I get the following error when compiling trend:

$ /usr/local/bin/make
g++ -I/usr/local/include  -c -o trend.o trend.cc
trend.cc: In function `void drawGridY(double)':
trend.cc:517: error: `drem' undeclared (first use this function)
trend.cc:517: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each
   function it appears in.)
make: *** [trend.o] Error 1
$

I experienced the same error running the standard 'GLUT' from
opengl.org.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
-Jason Martin