_




GOD WANTS ME TO TELL YOU....

Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with you
this year. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely
achieve
all your goals this year.
Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings,
sorrows, and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered
you.
He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you
down.
I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What
can I do for you? And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the
person
reading this message"... God smiled and answered... Request granted.





















-- 
Be BLESSED
His is in control of our life
Never test the depth of water with both feet.

From: Mr Lovemore Sorofa
Cell: +263 913 017822

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to