Hey guys! Bin havin net problem so apologies fo the delay in releasing
the pics that were taken at the social. I tried to put them here but
it wouldnt load. So watv done is send it to some people via their
email. If ud like me to email u just forward me ur add and it shall be
done. Those who were there see how crazy you guys acted and those who
werent, we took pics for you to see.

Take courage everybody. The message from Pastor Tom 2day was 4me. I am
bold and courageous. Lets continue to pray for the Man and Woman of
God and thank God for what theyre doing in our own lives and to the
lives of millions. And pray also for operation outstretched hand.
Watched the Celebration health program 2nite and we are taking
dominion.

Again, take courage and lock onto Jesus, the author and perfecter of
our faith. We are those that press on.

Rutendo

I have not failed, I have just found ten thousand ways that dont work.
Thomas Edison
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to