Hie Guys

Someone from my workplace blessed me some Pacific Institute material, as in the 
cd's. And would be glad to share it with anyone willing to have it. The files 
are almost 10mb each, and so can only send 1 at a time, which can become 
tidious as they are 40 files altogether. So if you can bring a flash stick 
around 512mb, at my work coz altogether its 311mb that wd suffice. Or if you 
have a laptop I can give it yoyou from my drive. 

I am at 5th floor Kurima Hse.

If its a big prob to come to my workplace, I cd carry my laptop to church on 
Sat and give youa after the tribe meeting.

So will just hear from you.




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to