VIBE BABIE!!!

Yep you guys are RIGHT we gots to practice, I been jogging and working out
EVERYDAY!! Tomorrow we meet at 1p.m and YA'ALL GOTTA WEAR YELLOW VIBE
COLOURS!!!
Sadly for me I can't be with you guys at 1p.m coz of Majoring in Men cell
meeting which I can't miss coz I co-ordinate it and I will not be
Commissioned if I miss it so Chief Nkosi will be there and I encourage
ya'all to pray. I will join you at 2p.m though.

Just a little task for EVERYONE!! Let's think up an Anthem different from
the one we did last time and let's discuss and practice it tomorrow quickly
before we start our physique!

SO UNTIL TOMORROW GO VIBERS GO VIBERS GOOOOOOO!!!

CHIEFLIZO!!


On 4/2/09, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Hey guys, this is my debut posting on the group.... I dont know about
> yo'll but personally, I am FIRED UP BIG TIME for Saturdays challenge
> and im sure that we will def take the other tribes to the cleaners...
> I know the whole point of the battle isnt to win but to have fun but
> guys, yu can only have fun when yu win.. Guys i have been there for
> every practise we've had i have no doubt in my mind that if we focus,
> we will enjoy ourselves a span cause the yellow of the tribe will be
> on top... See yu sat guys and remember to bring any yellow fabric we
> can fly as our flag... LETS GO VIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to