Mighty Men and Women!!

We all agree that Saturday Night was a serious encounter with the Holy
Spirit and BV that was a word in Season. You allowed the Spirit of God to
minister through you, God bless you my brother, we are proud of you. Tell
you what, you are one man I can prophesy that you are heading places NO MAN
has yet seen. Your drive, your humility, your strength Spiritually will
elevate you. God will promote you to greater heights and Hebron Investments
will go global. I was reading in tehd aily Bible reading in the OT where
that name came from.

You see, that you gave it a prophetic name, the Angels are guiding your
steps and trust me Bvumai you are going places. I also remember vividly an
offering message that you shared in Cross where you challenged us to do
things that ONLY GOD can intervene to make them happen. We will keep
watching that space as the rise and rise of Bvumai Caleb unfolds.

I love you my brother and we love you and are proud of you as a Tribe,
continue being faithful.

Chieflizzo

On 4/19/09, Rutendo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> How awesome was Saturday Nite? Wow. And well done guuys I think we Hit
> the mark. 4sure u cant keep a good tribe down. Have a blessd day.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to