Good Morning VIBERS!!

I trust that you were all at ACTION and enjoyed it as much as I did in being
multiplied and affirmed as Reformers. I trust also that most of you were
serving as you were encouraged at Cross. I remember seeing some Vibers
serving and I was really impressed.

Well please be reminded that we are serving this Saturday 6 June let us all
turn out in our numbers for the meeting at 3pm to serve. It's surprising
that we normally have a number of people that come for the planning meeting
but a different crowd turns out at the Saturday meeting. Please let us
attend both meetings faithfully.

May you pray for journey mercies for me, I will be travelling to Vic Falls
to attend the COMESSA Summit this whole week. I will leave you in the
capable hands of Chief Nkosi. Please let us turn up in our numbers on
Saturday.

*Testimonies!!!*

Yes we want to hear testimonies from ACTION, what word was spoken that is
FOR YOU?? Let is share testimonies so that we know what to pray for when we
remmebre each other in prayer.

Love,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to