hey guyshow are you doing back there in zim. l want to thank God that i travel 
safe God was with me,only that l miss cross big time. when you are in zim 
itseasy to lay back and miss cross, but when you are here assh hakuna any 
church lyk CC. By the way am in Ireland with my brother. the germay airport is 
big guy wow , our city harare kadiki ne that airport shops are great fashon 
iriti, but htis guys tey dnt have tast yema zimbo pa fashion we knw how  to 
dress. I miss you vibers sorry i did't get tym to say gud bye to some of you 
guys i will tell u mo nyayas.

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]> wrote:


From: nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]>
Subject: Hie guys
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 8:54 AM





Hey Vibers

I pray you guys are blessed and have managed to rest from the ACTION 
conference. I most certainly was blessed and after Pastor Tom's prophecy on 
Sunday I am looking forward to the great testimonies that will be in store.

Guys we are serving again this week and am so excited that we are the first 
ones to serve after ACTION. We will all be geared up in our yellow and we meet 
at 3pm for set-up. We will have guests this week so it will be our time to 
shine.So come and lets have fun this week guys.

Ladies there is a meeting for deportment and make-up at 1pm and you are all 
welcoming. This is a build-up to EXTREME MAKE-OVER. Guys I think this will be 
extremely beneficial and I will most honestly be there to learn.

There is also a basketball tournament for all Cross Culture FOC's on Saturday 
from 9am by the basketball courts. Guys lets go and support the team on 
Saturday and also get a chance to show off our skills.

Chief wont be around on Saturday so we will be riding this boat by ourselves. I 
know we will make it happen.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Remember to keep shining!!!!!

i am the light of the world...... i can not be hidden  Matthew 5 vs 14


      





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to