Thank You Chief

It was good to see you with the makeover. I will be around this weekend.

Nkosie
        i am the light of the world...... i can not be hidden  Matthew 5 vs 14


--- On Tue, 6/23/09, Rutendo Chabururuka <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Rutendo Chabururuka <[email protected]>
> Subject: FAMILY WEEK STARTS TODAY!!
> To: "tribewithavibe" <[email protected]>
> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 2:11 AM
> Hey VIBERS!!
>  
> I trust that you are all well in Jesus' name. For
> all the Vibers that came for the social we had fun albeit
> for a short while with me since I was being Xtremely
> madeover!! Shux these guys made me up!! Felt good though, so
> how is your week panning out?
> 
>  
> I trust that you made new friends and got to know each
> other better by intercation. Guys remember Family
> Week starts today in the evening guys let us come
> with our siblings as we receive teaching on how best to
> enhance each other, connect better in the Spirit and
> minister to each other as family.
> 
>  
> The Ministry also needs us as Cross Culture to serve
> on Friday evening and on SATURDAY so please respond to this
> e-mail if you are available and I tell you, serving is
> sowing into the Kindgom. You haven't got the slightest
> idea how your seed will sprout, for some this is whenyou get
> a REVELATION for that college fees you were looking for,
> openingof your eyes for that MAN OF GOD you have been
> praying for and of course for the guys that P31 will come ot
> live in living colour!!!
> 
>  
> So I look forward to seeing names come in
> hanti??
>  
> Luv,
>  
> Chieflizzo!
>  
> 
> > 
> 
> 
> 


      

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to