Thanks Daughter!

I have alerady registered it, what I wanted to ensure happens is that there
is security in terms of who signs in. This one is strictly by invite so i
have sent invites to the bulk of you so it would be great if you checked
your mails and accepted the invitation. This tyme it's got VIBE COLOURS!!!

Luv,

Chieflizzo


On 6/29/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> do u need any help DAD  you dnt have to do all by yourself , thats why we
> are there
>
>  On 29/06/2009, Rutendo Chabururuka <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>  Hie Guys
>>
>> I have formed a new group and have Christened it Tribewiththevibe I will
>> send you all invites by end of day and some tomorrow as it is a tedious
>> exercise.
>>
>> Luv,
>>
>> Chieflizzo
>> >>
>>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to