hie nkosi how are u doing my dear sista.

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]> wrote:


From: nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Absent on Saturday
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 2:42 AM





Thank you chief. I also wont be available awy on other ministry business might 
get to cross late. Please advise which 2 names i will work with for the battle 
please.


Thank you
Nkosie

 







<font face="comic sans ms" color="#ff0000" size="4"><em>i am the light of the 
world...... i can not be hidden</em></font>
<em><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0000" size="4">Matthew 5 vs 
14</font></em>






From: Rutendo Chabururuka <[email protected]>
To: tribewithavibe <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 11:19:34 AM
Subject: Absent on Saturday


Good Morning Vibers!!
 
I trust that I find you well in this nibly weather! Please note that I will not 
be around on Saturday tomorrow I will be attending Allan's wedding in Glen 
Lorne. I trust that you will enjoy the Exhibition, I have organised some 
vehicles for ya'all to see there! 
 
So enjoy, please attend the meeting at 3pm, Kuda Kamudyariwa would be leading 
the meeting.
 
Kind Regards,
 
Chieflizzo








      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to