shucks I have missed talking to you guys. These days I am quite busy at work. I
pray and hope you guys are praying and increasing in all aspects setting your
hearts right before God. I personally dont wana be left out when the Father
blesses others, no ways. Dont give room to the enemy I know at times the road
can be so rocky but we have confidence in Jesus Christ that the good work he
started he is able to finish.
IF THERE IS A SINGLE YOUNG MAN LOOKING FOR A FLAT TO SHARE CALL 0913194271
AVAILABLE THIS MONTH END
Stay blessed, I love you all.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---