Hie Guys

I trust  your Battle preparations are going on well.. Please remembr to
bring VIBE COLOURS on Saturday....this will help us identify each other
hanti??

Guys it's been a while since we got testimonies from Vibers do you mean to
tell me that our lives are uneventful in faith issues?? This is the more the
reason why we need to be at Camp to raise our faith levels since this Camp
is about pumping up our faith levels...

Guys also remember that on Sunday in the morning there is a Car Wash that we
have organised to raise funds for Camp...you need to sow some seed and these
are opportunities presented to us that we must take advantage of..

I am still waiting for feedback from people who are preparing for the
various Battle categories guys I want NAMES!!

Luv,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to