my goodness camp was just awesome.They are quite a no of things that really 
spoke to me. I just realized that I need to increase my word intake because 
faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Having the Word is not just enough I 
also need to act upon it. I was provoked to get deeper with God. For those who 
were on camp I urge you guys to start acting on the Word because the enemy is 
out there to take that seed away whilst you are still pumped up begin acting on 
it if it means simple steps like writing personal affirmations about the 
results u wana see do it.
Chief Nkosi I will be the first to send in the testimony. Ladies we need to 
increase our prayer levels take heed of the prophecy spoken by pastor macdonald



--- On Wed, 8/12/09, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:

From: nkosie zulu <[email protected]>
Subject: CAMP 2009 - FEEDBACK
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 1:32 AM


Hey yall...........

Wow guys what an experience............. Camp this year was just
tight.......I know a number of guys did not make it to camp so for
those of us that went I think we should take time to share what we got
from the camp.

For me the one thing that ministered that most were the man of God who
ministered. Guys the guys that shared are my age / our age or even
younger and they spoke the word of God in such a profound way. I was
so moved by that because truly it showed me that its time to stop
playing christian and pull up my socks in the word. For those that did
not make it those the messages came from Bra Lynco, Pst
MacDonald(Chitungwiza), Pst Silven, Bra Lesedi Mzwimbi and Bra
Tuscaine. We also had a surprise visit from Pastor Taz and Pastor Leo
who also spoke. All the messages that were shared were just deep but
for me the challenge was that FAITH is understanding the word of God
which means that I have to up my word level. I am so sick of fighting
battles and not seeing the fruit and I was reminded this camp that my
the battles are not mine to fight but what I need to do is to sort my
word level because if i know my word then I know how to fight what
comes my way. Guys God is a good God...

I cant wait to share my testimonies with you and I cant wait to hear
your testimonies guys..

By the way we need to agree on which day we are going to have our
tribe party for our victory at the tribe battle..

Keep shinning.
Nkosie





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to