Amen. Good to have you back madam and thank you for the word of
encouragement.

Nkosie

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hey guys am back,had an excellent time at the workshop. On the closing
> night we had a ruffle and I won a champaigne imagine.I hope you had a great
> time at sex files unfortunately couldnt make it, please those who were
> present update me. You might not be seing me more often there are a lot of
> changes going on in my life and I give God all the praise.
> I wana encourage you guys to invest time in God`s presence establish an
> intimate relationship with Him.
> I know a lot of us have a great desire to do exploits for God which is a
> good thing but it has a price to it. Spiritual discipline is required
> especially in the areas of Prayer, Word and Worship.Invest your time in
> things which edify your inner man.
>
> Stay blessed
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • am back Vimbai Makoni
    • Re: am back nkosie zulu

Reply via email to