Hey There Vibers

I pray everyone had a great week. Mine was actually one of the best
completely amazing. God has a way of just doing his thing and
establishing his power and blessing in our lives.

My apologies for Saturday as I could not make the meeting i had gone
with Karen and Milton to CHITUNGWIZA as Karen was speaking there. They
are having a success principles there and they have called it SUCCESS
NOW. Now guys Karen rocked the place on Saturday I'll tell you what
that woman of God is anointed and it aint a joke. I saw pastor Bonnie
in operation through her she was singing and delivering people in
extraordinary ways. I was so ministered to, I will find out if there
was a recording done because we need to get hold of the message I tell
you the meeting was supposed to finish at 5 and we ended up finishing
at 6.

I hope you guys were at Cross on Saturday I got there late and ya the
atmosphere was charged in an amazing way. It was incredible what was
happening. Please may you guys share with me what pastor Gao was
sharing on.

How did the tribe meeting go...

Guys have a great week and remember that this week its on......
-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to