An old man lived alone in Cape Town . He wanted to spade his potato 
garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Clemence, who used to 
help him, was in   Polsmoor Prison. The old man wrote a letter to his 
son and described his predicament. 

"Dear Clemence, I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't 
be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just 
getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all 
my troubles would be over. I   know you would dig the plot for me. 

Love, 
Papa" 

 


A few days later he received a letter from his son. 

"Dear Papa, For heaven's sake, Papa, don't dig up that garden, that's 
where I Buried the BODIES. Love, Clemence" 

At 4 A.M. the next morning, the Scorpion Unit, NIA agents and local 
police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. 
They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man 
received another letter from his son. 

"Dear Papa, Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could

do under the circumstances. Love Clemence."  

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to