hahaha Elisha , mothers always have a way of finding out even if u lie hey
lol , usadherere the woman specie hey

On 22/10/2009, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>  Never lie to your mother!!
> >>
> >>
> >> Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal; his
> >> mother couldn't help but notice how lovely Peter's flat mate, Joanne,
> >> was.
> >>
> >> She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this
> >> only made her more curious.
> >>
> >> Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she
> >> started to wonder if there was more between Peter and his flat mate than
> >> met the eye.
> >>
> >> Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, 'I know what you must be
> >> thinking, but I assure you, Joanne & I are just flat mates.'
> >>
> >> About a week later, Joanne came to Peter saying, 'Ever since your mother
> >> came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't
> >> suppose she took it do you?'
> >>
> >>
> >> 'Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Peter.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> So he sat down and wrote...
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> DEAR MOTHER,
> >>
> >> I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE. I'M
> >> NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN BUT THE FACT
> >> REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.
> >>
> >> LOVE PETER
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> DEAR SON,
> >>
> >> I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, AND I'M NOT SAYING
> >> THAT YOU 'DO NOT' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF
> >> SHE WAS SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED, SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE FRYING PAN BY
> >> NOW.
> >>
> >> LOVE MUM ###
> >>
> >>
> >> Lesson of the day,
> >> NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!!!
>
>
>
> *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32*
>
>
>
> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email*
>
>
>
> >
>
>


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to