true tht , how cn we put new wine in the old skin wine? hazvishande, so e need 
God to give us news wineskine. whn God renew he does not use the old heart.

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]>
Subject: Matters of the heart
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 1:11 AM








Paida & Eli you two are just on a roll with the emails today hanta!!!! SHUX! 
Struggling to keep up here J I love the forwards! I would also love for us to 
also get deep and personal and to hear the testimonies of what is going on in 
our lives.. even the struggles.. then we can encourage each other as a tribe 
through our personal experiences. 
 
I’ll start with my contribution…. I’m working so I’ll keep it short.. to 
respect my employers time!
 
Since Saturday the journey to discover my heart has been continuing. I was 
really ministered to by SR Nyasha’s testimony. And guys that Skit was deep!!!! 
One of the personal revelations that I caught was that it’s very easy to brush 
issues under the carpet without really dealing with them. We get hurt along the 
way and we can even tell God all about the hurt but yet not allow him to nurse 
and heal the wounds. I have experienced disappointments in my past – serious 
ones that shook the very foundations of my faith, I have been heartbroken and I 
thank God for renewing my heart.. you see you can ask God to piece your heart 
together but I was thinking about it, why fix the old when God can give you a 
new heart? So that is why I pray renew my heart.. renewing is not fixing an old 
thing, its making new and replacing the old. So bit by bit, section by section, 
area by area, God is renewing my heart.. I am becoming a new creation.. not a 
better version of
 the old Karen. And my brothers and sisters, he wants to do the same with you..
 
So I’ve opened the forum.. feels good to share with family – secure and safe, I 
 love you guys and I know you love me..
 
Let me hear your thoughts… 
 
Karen Nyaumwe
Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance
Deloitte & Touche
Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263 (0)912 735 
895
[email protected] | www.deloitte.com
 
Please consider the environment before printing
 



Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, 
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed and 
read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following address: 
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of 
the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic 
Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the 
Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to 
[email protected]. 





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to