thank you madam.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:31 AM, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:

> i was just going thru some very old mails from the tribe and this really
> caught my eye ....
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Rugare Tambo <[email protected]>
> Date: 20 Mar 2008 12:48
> Subject: Re: Fasting from Wrong Thinking
> To: tribe with a vibe <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> *Pastor Gregory Dickow <[email protected]>* escribió:
>
>  [image: Gregory Dickow 
> Ministries]<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=11423925&msgid=167556&act=H86J&c=209511&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.changinglives.org>
>
>
>  *Thought 37*
> Today we are fasting from the thought that says:* "My life is out of
> control!"
> *
> *No it's not!   * That's what the devil wants you to think. He wants you
> to feel helpless and "under" the circumstances. When you think this way, you
> get discouraged. You lose hope. You give into things.  Like a jellyfish, you
> are carried by the prevailing current. *1. Think above.*  Stop for a
> moment and understand what I'm saying here.  Think "above" - think from a
> higher point of view.  Look down at life rather than "up" at it.  When
> Elisha's servant saw from "above", he realized there were more for him than
> those against him.
> (2 Kings 6:14-17)  Notice, God didn't add any chariots.  They were always
> there.  Elisha's servant just couldn't see them, because he wasn't thinking
> "above."  THINK ABOVE.  2.* Don't* *see the bigger picture today*. That's
> not a typo! Think of your situation and your world as small. Think of
> yourself bigger. Don't forget - how YOU see yourself, is how life will see
> you.  That's how the devil will see you.  That's how your mountain will see
> you.  If you see yourself bigger than the mountain (Greater is He that is in
> you--that makes you big!), then the mountain will respect what you say when
> you tell it to move!   *3. The best day of your life is the day you decide
> your choices are your own*; therefore, your life is your own. No excuses.
> No one to blame. Remember the lame man at the pool of Bethesda for 38 years.
>  He stayed in his condition because he told Jesus what he had believed for
> all those years: "I have no one to help me." (John 5:7)  DECIDE TO OWN YOUR
> CHOICES and you will own the life God wants you to have.  *4. Focus on the
> inside, not the outside.*  If you're like me, there are several things on
> the outside that are not fully under control, but that's not my job.  My job
> is to get control of the inside.  That's what this fast from wrong thinking
> is about.  It's taking care of the INSIDE. Deal with your thoughts by
> continually going over these emails, these verses, these mindsets.  YOU ARE
> IN CONTROL IF YOU CONTROL YOUR THOUGHT LIFE.    *5. Take control of your
> day, one thought at a time.* Don't be overwhelmed.  Isaiah 28:13 says that
> we build God's Word and God's thoughts in our lives: "line upon line,
> precept upon precept."
> *THINK IT & SAY IT:*
>
> I am in control of my life, because I am in control of my thoughts.  I rule
> my life by ruling my thoughts.  My thoughts liberate my emotions, my health,
> my relationships and my whole life. I think ABOVE beginning today.  I
> choose to look down at life, rather than look up at it.  I see it from God's
> point of view.  I'm bigger than my problem, bigger than the mountain, bigger
> than any enemy I face today. Greater, larger and more dominant is HE that
> is in me, than he that is in the world. TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE,
> because I have control of the choices I make.   I will not stay in a
> defeated, lonely, sick, depressed condition another day of my life.  I focus
> on the inside. I know the thoughts of victory that I am developing will take
> care of my outside. This fast from wrong thinking is working IN ME, in
> Jesus' name.
>
> More than a conqueror with you,
>
> Gregory Dickow
>
>
>
>
>  [image: <!-- WP_SPACEHOLDER -->]
>
>
>     This message was sent from Pastor Gregory Dickow to
> [email protected]. It was sent from: Life Changers International Church,
> 2500 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. You can modify/update your
> subscription via the link below. [image: Email Marketing 
> Software]<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>
> <http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/forward?m=167556&s=11423925&c=H86J&cid=209511>
>
>   Comment on this 
> message<http://community.icontact.com/p/gregorydickowministries/newsletters/fromtheinsideout1/posts/fasting-from-wrong-thinking33#commentform>
>    Manage
> your 
> subscription<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=11423925&l=21324&s=H86J&m=167556&c=209511>
>    Receive
> our messages as an RSS 
> feed<http://gregorydickowministries.icontact.com/newsletters/rss.xml?r=11423925&l=21324&s=H86J&m=167556&c=209511>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> ¡Capacidad ilimitada de almacenamiento en tu correo!
> No te preocupes más por el espacio de tu cuenta con Correo Yahoo!:
> http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/
>
>
>
> --
> 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
>                 - Jim Rohn
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to