Hey guys

One thing that I like about testimonies is that they are a way to
build each other up  and encourage each other. I was just reading the
testimony and it just reminded me of when I used to pray for my family
and seek God for their salvation and how God answered me. But what I
learnt from this is the power of being selfless in prayer. Guys this
whole travailing month I have been travailing for issues that have to
do with me and my life and reading this email just opened up my eyes.
I mean ya I pray for other people but the focus has really been on me
and my issues and this is a wake up call. Thank you for sharing with
me because this is something that I definitely need to look into.

Stay blessed Vibers

Nkosie

On 10/27/09, Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]> wrote:
> WELCOME TO OUR TRIBE GOOGLE GROUP MBIGANYI!!
>
>
>
> What an amazing testimony!!! I was blessed reading it! Really excited
> coz I know God has so much more in store for your family. He is our
> Redeemer, our Safe Refuge, our Deliverer, our King and Friend! When you
> call he will surely answer! God is faithful! Guys I am so grateful that
> God has blessed us with Pastor Linc in this season of our lives! I pray
> God may continue to use him mightily to do even greater works!
>
>
>
> Lets keep sharing the testimonies!
>
>
>
> Karen Nyaumwe
>
> Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance
>
> Deloitte & Touche
>
> Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
> Zimbabwe
>
> Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
> (0)912 735 895
>
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  |
> www.deloitte.com
>
>
>
> Please consider the environment before printing
>
>
>
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Young Shinggles
> Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:32 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: When to pray
>
>
>
> This is so so trill!!!!!
>
>
>
> I used to pray 4 my brother way before i new something was wrong and
> even when he was so excited about something i would encourage him to go
> to church but he didn't want because he would Question God and ALL that
> God has put our mother and our family through, especially him. So he'd
> shout a me if i tried talking too much about Mudhara God.. So I started
> going to church for him. I've been praying for my brother evrsince i
> came to church... i mean i neglected all i went through and did pr
> prayed all i could say but solely for my brother. Then when Linc said we
> have to "travail" if thats the right spelling. A nd i began to pray for
> me and all that i'm going thru. So I pushed it!!! Kept pushing it till i
> remembered "...He tore the veil.." and i felt it was done. on the 23rd
> of October I felt a new feeling if you know what i mean... Saturday i
> couldn't come to cross but,
>
>
>
> Yesterday my brother emailed me and His email was dated th 23rd of
> October 2009!!!
>
>
>
> most of his issues were done!!!!! its amazing.
>
>
> Psalm121,
>
>
>
>
> On 10/23/09, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I had not internet yesterday so I am sure that I probably would be
> topping the charts hey........lol Karen I am about tomover take you girl
> friend and I will be a cahmpion in not time...lol
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:33 PM, tendai manuel <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> well am not yet sure, maybe dec next yr around tht tym. yahh am not
> happy with the 6.
>
> --- On Thu, 10/22/09, Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> From: Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: When to pray
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 5:53 AM
>
>
>
> Hi Tendai! Looks like you are seriously contending for the award this
> month! Good to hear from you! We miss you too back here! When are you
> coming back?
>
>
>
> Karen Nyaumwe
>
> Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance
>
> Deloitte & Touche
>
> Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
> Zimbabwe
>
> Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
> (0)912 735 895
>
> [email protected]
> <http://us.mc1120.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]
> w>  | www.deloitte.com <http://www.deloitte.com/>
>
>
>
> Please consider the environment before printing
>
>
>
> From: [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of tendai manuel
> Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:28 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: When to pray
>
>
>
> this is so true , coz most of the times we want to spend tym at the
> wrong tym. whn u stay in the Lord all the time, even whn the storms come
> u will be ready for them. the word of God says "even whn i walk thru the
> vally of death i fear no evil"
>
> --- On Wed, 10/21/09, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
> From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>
> Subject: When to pray
> To: [email protected], "Chidzere Sharon" <
> [email protected]>, "Masose, Tawanda" <[email protected]>,
> [email protected]
> Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 11:12 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> There is a story of about a sea captain who in his retirement skippered
> a boat taking day-trippers to Shetland Islands.
>
>
> On one trip, the boat was full of young people. They laughed at the old
> captain when they saw him say a prayer before sailing out, because the
> day was fine and the sea was calm.
>
> However they weren't long at sea when a storm suddenly blew up and the
> boat began to pitch violently. The terrified passengers came to the
> captain and asked him to join them in prayer.
>
> But he replied, "I say my prayers when it's calm. When it's rough I
> attend to my ship."
>
> Here is a lesson for us......
> If we cannot seek God in quiet moments of our lives; we are not likely
> to find him when trouble strikes. We are more likely to panic. But if we
> have learnt to seek him and trust him in quiet moments, then most
> certainly we will find him when the going gets rough.
>
>
>
>
>
> "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32
>
>
>
> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
> qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be
> accessed and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the
> following address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer
> is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section
> 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If
> you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us
> by sending an email to [email protected].
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>
> <br
>
>
>
> Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
> qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed
> and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following
> address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to
> form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the
> Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot
> access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an
> email to [email protected].
>
> >
>


-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to