This is an eye opener for me.
----- Original Message -----
From: Natalie Randen
To: Terry Musuka ; Reagan Bezuidenhout ; Pastor Adrian Lynx ; Marlene Chanetsa
; Lucrisha Crewe ; Astrid McLeod ; [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:35 AM
Subject: Grocery List
A good story a greater prayer for you.
God is good everytime, spread His goodness
GROCERY LIST
Louise Redden, a poorly dressed lady with a look of defeat on her face,
walked into a grocery store.
She approached the owner of the store in a most humble manner and asked
if he would let her charge a few groceries.
She softly explained that her husband was very ill and unable to work,
they had seven children and they needed food.
John Longhouse, the grocer, scoffed at her and requested that she leave
his store at once.
Visualizing the family needs, she said: 'Please, sir! I will bring you
the money just as soon as I can.'
John told her he could not give her credit, since she did not have a
charge account at his store.
Standing beside the counter was a customer who overheard the conversation
between the two. The customer walked forward and told the grocer that he would
stand good for whatever she needed for her family. The grocer said in a very
reluctant voice, 'Do you have a grocery list?'
Louise replied, 'Yes sir.' 'O.K' he said, 'put your grocery list on the
scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I will give you that amount in
groceries.'
Louise hesitated a moment with a bowed head, then she reached into her
purse and took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. She then
laid the piece of paper on the scale carefully with her head still bowed.
The eyes of the grocer and the customer showed amazement when the scales
went down and stayed down.
The grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to the customer and said
begrudgingly, 'I can't believe it.'
The customer smiled and the grocer started putting the groceries on the
other side of the scales. The scale did not balance so he continued to put more
and more groceries on them until the scales would hold no more.
The grocer stood there in utter disgust.. Finally, he grabbed the piece
of paper from the scales and looked at it with greater amazement.
It was not a grocery list, it was a prayer, which said:
'Dear Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands.'
The grocer gave her the groceries that he had
gathered and stood in stunned silence.
Louise thanked him and left the store. The other customer handed a
fifty-dollar bill to the grocer and said; 'It was worth every penny of it. Only
God Knows how much a prayer weighs.'
THE POWER: When you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you have to
do.
Just stop right now, and say a prayer of thanks for your own good
fortune.. Then please send this to all your friends and relatives.
I believe if you will send this testimony out with prayer in faith, you
will receive what you need God to do in your and your families' life .
So dear heart, trust God to heal the sick, provide food for the hungry,
clothes and shelter for those that don't have as we do. Amen & Amen
There is no cost but a lot of rewards.
May you always walk with Angels
God Bless!
I AM CLAIMING THIS FOR YOU
Three things will happen to you this coming week:
(1) You will find favor with someone you don't expect;
(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored;
(3) You will encounter God and you will never remain the same, Amen.
My prayer for you today:
The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that
will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen
to this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love as you send this
prayer to everybody on your list. Have a lovely journey of life! Trust in the
Lord with all your heart and He will never fail you because He is Awesome!
If you truly need a blessing, continue reading this email:
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you
abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is
more than just a mother , father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all
who believe and trust in you. Father, I send up a prayer request for blessings
for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have
forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who
believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance
for your blessings.
Father God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt
burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that
You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how
if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed
that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings
I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not
done with me yet. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen
TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and with in hours, you will have
caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit back and
watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you know He
loves. Remain Blessed!!!
Peace and Blessings...
_________________________________________________________________
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---