Paida is really vying for this award!!! I don't think I can make a
comeback lol!!!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karen Nyaumwe
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: MOST POSTS AWARD! UPDATE
Importance: High

 

I just thought I would send another update on our top contenders for the
MOST POSTS AWARD! There are still 4 more days till the end of the month!
And it's looking close! Eli has been toppled from the top position!!!
Chief Nkosie is hot on my trail!! I love you Chief!

 

The highest number of posts for the month received so far are: 

 

Position

# posts

Name

1

58

Paida

2

53

Eli

3

27

Karen

4

22

Nkosie

5

13

Tendai Manuel

6

8

Vimbai Mak

7

4

Liz

8

3

Binja

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE THIS TRIBE!

 

 

Karen Nyaumwe

Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance

Deloitte & Touche

Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
Zimbabwe

Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
(0)912 735 895

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  |
www.deloitte.com

 

Please consider the environment before printing

 

________________________________

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be
accessed and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the
following address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer
is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section
11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If
you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us
by sending an email to [email protected]. 



 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to