hhhhhiiiiiiiii ka just a little bit here , its all good , as long as u come
back w chocolate

On 28/10/2009, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Thanks you guys.............Will miss you too......well actually maybe
> just a lil bit.........lol
>
> On 10/28/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:
> > happy early bday Chief , a chocolate wont be bad lol , you have a safe
> trip
> > already my sisterwo ,
> >
> > On 28/10/2009, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> May the Lord be with you. May you be blessed going out & coming in.
> >> can't wait to share with you the experience when you return!!!
> >>
> >> "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
> >> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32
> >>
> >>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: [email protected]
> >> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of nkosie zulu
> >> Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:41 AM
> >> To: tribewithavibe
> >> Subject: Saturday Tribe with a Vibe Meeting
> >>
> >>
> >> Hey Guys
> >>
> >> I see a lot of people are now back on goggle groups and some new
> >> people have come on board and this is so great to see. Am really
> >> excited about what is happening in our tribe. Lets keep at it and keep
> >> on encouraging each other and updating each other on what is happening
> >> in each others life.
> >>
> >> For this Saturday meeting unfortunatley I wont be able to make it as I
> >> am travelling tonight and back next week. I got a pleasant surprise
> >> last night from my family and they are sending me away for my birthday
> >> and I am excited. I will be going to Jo'burg FOR THE FIRST TIME.....
> >> so its a real special time. I will be counting on your prayers for
> >> journey mercies. So even if I wont be there in person I wont stop
> >> praying for our tribe.
> >>
> >> Have fun guys and I be back next week. God bless you and remember that
> >> there is no other you here on earth and you were born to excel in all
> >> that you do.
> >>
> >> Keep shinning!!!
> >> Nkosie Zulu
> >>
> >> --
> >> Keep shinning....because you are the light
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
> >> **********************************************************************
> >> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
> >> **********************************************************************
> >> P Please consider the environment before printing this email
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> >
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
> >                 - Jim Rohn
> >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>
> >
>


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to