If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!
A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained
that it made no sense to go to church every Sunday. 'I've gone for 30
years now,' he wrote, ' and in that time I have heard something like 3,000
sermons. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them.
So, I think I'm wasting my time and the priests are wasting theirs by
giving sermons at all.'
This started a real controversy in the 'Letters to the Editor' column. ;
Much to the delight of the editor, it went on for weeks until someone
wrote this clincher:
'I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some
32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for
a single one of those meals.
But I do know this... They all nourished me and gave me the strength I
needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be
physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to church for nourishment, I would be
spiritually dead today!'
When you are DOWN to nothing....God is UP to something!
Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the
impossible!
Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!
All right, now that you're done reading, send it on!!!
I think everyone should read this!!
When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, 'Jesus, could you get
that for me...... while I forward this email to your children??
------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system
and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or
its attachments.
Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from
unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by
any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this
e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business
reasons.
Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does
not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal to the sender
and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.
Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.
--
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
- Jim Rohn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
<<inline: image004.gif>>
<<inline: image003.jpg>>
<<inline: image002.gif>>
<<inline: image001.gif>>
<<inline: image005.gif>>
