Honai Chirungu chenyu zve
> 
> Hamundide drives into a service station on great High Glen Road in his
> battered skyline, clad in shorts, North star, potato cut and "I love
NY"
> Cap. He hands the attendant the keys complete with a beautiful Tupac
key
> ring.
> 
> 
> Hamu: "ZADZAI NESUPER ISHE"
> 
> Attendant: "How much?"
> 
> Hamu: "CHANGAMIRE, INGA NDATI ZADZAI WANI!"
> 
> Attendant: "I only speak English!"
> 
> Hamu: "No problem! Good day to you Sir. I currently feel a profound
> desire to replenish the propellant of my motorized vehicle. Therefore,
I
> cordially request you to transfer, from your subterranean reservoir, a
> sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane
> rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of
> perambulation to the brim."
> 
> Attendant: "Heh?"
> 
> Hamu: "Do you have a problem Sir? I thought you said you spoke only
> English?"
> 
> Attendant: "English? That is not English!"
> 
> Hamu: "My dear Sir, are you veritably attempting to insinuate that you
> do not even recognize the language, which you allege to be your
singular
> means of Communication? "
> 
> Attendant: "Aah!" Regai ndidire!!!!!! !!

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to