1st Donkey:- my owner beats me a lot 

2nd Donkey:- so then why don ' t you run away? 

1st Donkey:- I would have run away, but the future here is very
BRIGHT.....................

When my owner ' s beautiful daughter is naughty, he tells her "I' ll get
you married off to a donkey!"   


So I ' m here on this hope........  



Keeping Hopes may not improve your future, but it will certainly 
Reduce the pain of Today !!! 
Have a lovely day. 

  


  oh, do be this donkey...

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to