i guarantee you , you will have the time of your lives , especially if you
plug in and get involved , i am talking rom experience , Pastor Bonnie
always says "*INVOLVEMENT IS THE KEY TO YOUR CALL"* get involved and you
will be a living testimony .



On 18/11/2009, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> hey guys , glad you are part of the family , welcome and enjoy
>
>
>  On 18/11/2009, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Oh my God oh my God am so ecited about all that am reading. And thank you
>> guys for coming to the best tribe yet...........
>>
>>
>> Eish me I dont know how to get to Braeside ne but its at Arcadia Hall,
>> PAIDA sha help us phela with directions. If no one can help we can link up
>> at the centre at 4:20 coz we leave at 430 sharp or in town at 450 coz we
>> will be leaving at 5...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Sophy murira <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> ..Talkin bout e new VIBERs...
>>> thank u to all for the warm welcoming..really did apreciate..
>>> I first came for cross through a very goodfrend of mine and i just
>>> couldnt believe what i heard and saw.You guys are awesome..and so ROCKK.
>>> The night i got chosen to be in the VIBE Tribe well(wish you guys could
>>> see the smile on my face ryt now) for some reason i came in yellow.I had no
>>> idea there was going to be a tribe battle...and m so like thankful to God i
>>> got into the Tribe...Amazing isnt...
>>>
>>> For sure...shine your light and let the whole world see...
>>>
>>> xxx
>>> Sophy
>>>
>>> On 11/18/09, Lisa Chituku <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> The newest member of Vibe here! Aren't I blessed to to be in such a
>>>> VIB(E)rant tribe! And yellow is my favourite colour, this ain't no
>>>> coincidence. . . I was sitting there @ Cross on the day of the Battle and I
>>>> prayed, yes prayed a quick prayer as all us tribeless people had to call 
>>>> out
>>>> a number 1, 2, or 3 - I said God please let all the number 1s be in Vibe 
>>>> and
>>>> well he did it for me (again!) and here I am! And we came out number 1. Go
>>>> Vibe!
>>>>
>>>> So Cross is @ Braeside this week. I'm sooo looking forward to that. Does
>>>> anyone have the directions to Arcadia Hall? Please may you send them thru.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks, be blessed
>>>>
>>>> Lisa.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM, nkosie zulu <[email protected]>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hey There Vibers
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I hope I you guys are well and blessed and enjoying your week of
>>>>> abundance. I have been having a bit of a challenging week but I am so
>>>>> grateful for my girlfriends, Guys I tell you God has a way of bringing
>>>>> people around you who were just meant to bless you. I spent last night 
>>>>> with
>>>>> my close friends and we spoke for ages and afterwards it felt like we had
>>>>> been at a church service because of the level of word and sharing that we
>>>>> did. It was amazing.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Anyway, I am just checking on you guys, guys have been rather off
>>>>> the radar this week, I hope all is well. This week we are going to the 
>>>>> Brae
>>>>> side launch and its going to be a life changing experience. I am so 
>>>>> excited
>>>>> with what God is about to do in the area. If you are around I want to
>>>>> encourage you to come on Saturday and see what God has in store for the
>>>>> young people in this nation. If you need transport there is Kombi's that
>>>>> will leave from the centre at 4:30 and from town Post Office Area at 5pm.
>>>>> Lets go out and support the team guys after all most of the guys there are
>>>>> from VIBE.......
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am looking forward to seeing you there on Saturday. Remember to keep
>>>>> shinning guys...........thats why we are called and set apart
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Nkosie
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>>>>> .
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> only God knws,he alwyz meks a way..
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
>                 - Jim Rohn




-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.


Reply via email to