Thank you Chief! God is indeed a God that is FAITHFUL! And I can
testify.. My mum owns a travel agency which she started in April 2007.
Since then we have been trying to work on getting international
accreditation (IATA certified) and after many mountains and delays.. it
has finally happened. As of TODAY our travel agency is now an
internationally accredited agent! We have our licence! God has been
taking our company from strength to strength!

 

Just a couple of weeks ago we were awarded a platinum award for Best
Growing Travel Agency! We were rubbing shoulders with agencies that have
been in the business for much longer than us but God did something we
were not expecting! In our eyes we were just a small family business
trying to grow, but in the eyes of God we are already giants in the
tourism industry! So guys watch this space! If you need air tickets or
holiday arrangements planned - you know who to do business with!

 

And I also wanted to testify of God's goodness in my life! Guys we serve
a LIVING God! Don't wait for Him to act, He's waiting for you to Act!
Pastor Linc released a word concerning dreams and warring with our
prophecies (2 Corin 8:10 - 11, 1 Tim 1: 18) continue to meditate on
these scriptures. In the last week I have been taking small steps of
action on my dreams and prophecies. One of the things I have always
wanted to do is have a forum to empower and touch the lives of young
women all over the country and beyond  - King's Daughters. So I started
by sending ONE email and now there is a blog site
http://kingsdaughterspray.blogspot.com/ , a face book group "King's
Daughters" (with 31 members after 3 days!) and coming soon is a google
group. At the moment, we are encouraging women to join in fasting and
praying every Tuesday. So please tell all your female friends to
subscribe to follow the blog, or join the face book group or send email
to [email protected] for more details!

 

So ya guys, pursuit those dreams! Get started - No matter how small the
step! DREAM BIG!

 

God bless!

 

Karen Nyaumwe

Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance

Deloitte & Touche

Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
Zimbabwe

Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
(0)912 735 895

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  |
www.deloitte.com

 

Please consider the environment before printing

 

From: Karambakuwa Elisha [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: VIBER - God is a God that is Faithful

 

Truly a word in season. Thank you chief!!!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: nkosie zulu [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:24 AM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: VIBER - God is a God that is Faithful

 

Hey guys

 

I hope all you guys are well and are blessed in all that you are doing.
I was having a conversation last night with one of my close friends and
she was just sharing with me how people are struggling and going through
a hard time right now. Even when I got to the office today the guys were
kinda low and the atmosphere was just kinda gloomy. It got me thinking
about a lot of things and how we ought to handle our selves during this
season of our lives. 

 

I was drawn to the story of Jonah this morning before work and I read
chapter 2 of the story and how Jonah prayed to God when he was in the
belly of the fish. What I got from there was that guys Jonah was at the
lowest point in his life, for him the whole world was out there and he
was stuck in the worst of all places with dirt and grimme and no hope
for anything AND yet his prayer to God was a thanksgiving prayer, he was
thanking God for delivering him out of the belly even when he was still
in there. And God did it for him. The bible says that God spoke to the
fish and it vomited him out. When I read this I got the understanding
that God is a God who can speak to any situation and it can give way to
your prayers. I dont know what you are facing or what dark place you
feel like you are in today but lets dare to trust God guys and say God
thank you that you are taking me out of this pit and that Lord you have
commanded the situation that I am in to give way to what I desire to
see.

 

You see it really doesn't matter where you are or what you did or did
not do to get there God is a faithful God and he will hear your prayers.
Today just take time out to thank him for your breakthrough and for
commanding the situation to give way to what you desire. He is a just
God and I am believing for my own breakthrough today.

 

Stay Blessed viber

 

Nkosie

-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.



Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, 
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed and 
read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following address: 
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of 
the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic 
Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the 
Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to 
[email protected].

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to