Nov 25 - Stir Up the Power

"Greatly desiring to see you, being mindful of your tears....I remind
you to stir up the gift of God which is in you.... For God has not given
us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
(2 Timothy 1:4,6-7)

________________________________

There are times when you know what God has called you to do, but you
just don't feel you have the inner resources you need to do it. Somehow
you've simply run dry. You know the Word says that "out of your belly
shall flow rivers of living water" (John 7:38). But, during those times,
you can't even find the creek bank, much less the river. 

The Word of God tells us how to handle those situations through a clear
command: "Stir up the gift inside you." 

YOU stir YOURSELF up! Everything you need is already in you. Jesus put
it there. Everything you'll ever need to accomplish what God has called
you to do has been placed inside you by God Almighty. 

Faith is in there. Power is in there. Love is in there. Believe that.
Speak it out. Say it to yourself now, right out loud: 

"In the Name of Jesus, I stir up the gift that's within me by faith. I'm
stirring up my faith. I'm not going to wait until I feel stirred up. I'm
stepping out by faith and expecting my feelings to follow! 

"I'm stirring up the love of God that's in me. I'm stirring up the
power. I'm stirring up myself and running the devil out of my affairs.
I'm stirring myself up in the Spirit of the living God! I AM stirred
up!"

________________________________

Scripture Study:  2 Timothy 1:1-8

Hi guys! Got the email above and just had to share it! Have a great day!


 

Karen Nyaumwe

Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance

Deloitte & Touche

Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
Zimbabwe

Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
(0)912 735 895

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  |
www.deloitte.com <http://www.deloitte.com> 

 

Please consider the environment before printing

 



Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, 
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed and 
read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following address: 
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of 
the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic 
Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the 
Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to 
[email protected].

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to