Interviews with some of our celebrated footballing sons:

Dumisani Mpofu.

Interviewer: Dumi, you really seemed to enjoy the game.

Dumisani: Yes, the game was very much delicious.

Memory Mucherahowa.

Interviewer: Memo, how do you feel about scoring such a beautiful goal?

Memory: I feel immediately!

Moses Chunga.

Interviewer: So Moses, tell us about your family.

Moses: I have one kid. I also have two brothers. There is one in front
of me
and one behind me.

Cephas Chimedza.

This interview took place on Cephas's birthday.

Interviewer: Firstly, Cephas we would like to wish you a happy birthday.

Cephas: Thank you, thank you, same to you.

Francis Chandida.

Interviewer: Francis, you seem to have hit such a rich vein of form and
you
also seem a lot fitter. What is your secret?

Francis: In the morning, I get up, jump around and run away.

Malajila

Interviewer: Malajila you have just played an amazing game to help your
team
win, where to from here?

Musa: I am going home.

Johannes Ngodzo

Interviewer: Ngodzo how does it feel to be the man of the match today?

Ngodzo: Actually yes!

And the classic ...

Peter Ndlovu..

Interviewer: Peter, those were three beautiful babies you put away
behind
the net. How do you feel?

Peter: Aah iam so ashamed, I just do not like it when these women tell
the
whole world.

Someone once said, "If you think education/knowledge is expensive try
ignorance!"



 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to