Hi Lisa, just to give a heads-up! We have meetings, wherein we organize
ourselves to serve on the following Saturday. So it's during those
meetings that you can volunteer to take care of a certain area or
ministry. We have ministries or areas were you can serve which are quite
similar to those in the main church. So you can do e.g. welcoming,
hospitality or be an usher for the day e.t.c. I am sure we will meet
this Saturday, at the couch area -that is upstairs opposite the main
auditorium at 3 pm. 

 

 But it's something The Chiefs might have to confirm.

 

It's good to have people like you who are so eager to be involved. And
involvement is the key to getting to know all the viberzzz n belong!!!

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: paida motsi [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: New Leader

 

hey Lisa 

 

i miss you guys too sha , to be honest i was born a nd bred in
borrowdale cross , hey i thot u were sisters with Janice honestly lol , 

 

im sure chief Nkosie will be able to tell you more abt meeting for th
remainder of the year .

 

Love always 

 

On 01/12/2009, Lisa Chituku <[email protected]> wrote: 

Hello Yellow People!

 

Hope everyone's well and preparin to 'Step into the Promise Land' That
was Karen's word from God on Saturday. I am more than excited
individually, for Vibe and for Cross Culture as a whole.

 

So I heard we have a new leader - Tsungi. I'm new guys so I'm not sure
if I know Tsungi. Well can't wait to hear what plans she has received
for the tribe.

 

Karen we're gonna miss you! When I first came to Cross Culture I only
knew Lloyd from the office but Karen is someone who would personally run
after me as I disappered into the background after every meeting coz I
didn't know anyone. Already missing Paida who also took it upon herself
to make me and my best friend feel like we're part of the family. You're
wonderful ladies!

 

If anyone could clarify a couple of things I'd be grateful.

When are tribe meetings held?

I noticed that each week the Cross Culture meeting is served by a
particular tribe. What does this mean - how do I get myself involved in
this?

 

Thanks guys.

 

Be blessed

 

Lisa.

 

  

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:tribewithavibe%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.




-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to