thanks dude and i cnt breath without u as ma freind.U cn emael me use 
[email protected]
I LOVE U Craigdaniel Wheels
--- On Fri, 12/11/09, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>
Subject: Sweet...To all my Vibers
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 7:16 AM








 
I got an X-ray done today, and they found You in my heart.  The Doctor said if 
they take You out, I would die, because I could not live without You as a 
friend!!! 

 
"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32
 
Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 
 

--You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.



      

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


<<image001.gif>>

Reply via email to