Hi Guys

I hope I find you all well.  I`ve been wanting to write to you for such a
while now but our network connection hasn`t been the best.  I have managed
to see some of the emails that have been through but replying was a
mission!!  I am so encouraged by the level of interaction in our tribe and
that just goes to prove that we are walking in the grace of Breakthrough!
Remember guys this year its all about relationship...  and dealing with the
little foxes:) lol!!.

I am sure most of you have already received the message about General
Milton`s Grandfather. Please keep him in your prayers, prayer can do what
nothing else can.

General you are in our thoughts and prayers during this time.  We join you
in mourning your Grandfather but we also join you in celebrating a life well
spent.  We love you General and we salute for all the work you continually
do to take Tribe with the Vibe to new levels.

I cannot wait to see you all at the Cross Projects launch this Saturday.
Cross Culture is Breaking Through and as you stay connected you can be sure
that you will be a partaker of what God is doing in this season.

I`ll see you all on Saturday!!  And for all our International Vibers were
keep shining!!

I love you guys,

Stay Blessed

Chief Tsungi
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to