Yesterday Mom was saying that we should celebrate people when they are still with us and how right she was. To think that I had seen Gugu at a Champions' Camp some weeks ago and today she's no longer with us. Just over the weekend a guy of my age was run over by a car while crossing the road coming from a pub and that was the tragic end to precious life. I realize just how precious life is. I could have seen someone yesterday at Church or at Cross and that could have been the last time I see them, you are never to young to die.
I read somewhere that whenever you part with a loved even for the day make sure you leave them with a loving word bcoz it could be the last time you see them. I have learnt to live for Christ, that I should not wait till tomorrow, or skip a day without acknowledging Him bcoz today, this moment might just be the last chance I will ever had. When we were watching Gugu's slides I asked myself how am I going to go, and how will I be remembered??? Paul says in one of his letters "To die is gain and to live is Christ...". He was saying that if He died He would have gained eternity and if he was to continue living he would live for Christ, and it is something I admire about the Apostle. I love you guys....how you have changed my life you will never know.... "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 Disclaimer and Confidentiality ********************************************************************** http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp ********************************************************************** P Please consider the environment before printing this email -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
