Yah sha , it seems whn we heard the word BREAKTHROUGH  we want it now , bt
God wants us to be patient shaz , another person said the word breakthrough
needs to be tested and tested and as this happens we need to be patient ,
come 31 december 2010 , we wd have broken thru 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karambakuwa Elisha
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 1:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Prayer Conference

 

Hi guys

 

I hope you all enjoyed the prayer conference. I know for a fact that I
enjoyed myself -for once I got to really know about Spiritual Gifts. A woman
of God who was standing next to me had the most powerful words for me which
came at the precise moment, it was one word "patience". There is a lot I
have become restless about and God told be to be "patient" with all these
things!!!! What an anointed word in season!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to