Hey Elisha

Pastor Tom did share a challenging word yesterday, the point he mentioned
that really touched me was that when we speak of freedom in Christ one of
the things we are free from is smallness of soul.  He spoke about how if the
greater One is truly in us then it should reflect in our visions and goals.
I was just thinking about how our educational system in Zim doesn`t really
set the platform for you to have big visions and huge goals.

I`ll explain all we spoke about in High School for example is what will you
study in Varsity and who will you work for when you`re done.  Above that the
only other things we spoke about were who would you want to get married to
and how many children do you want to have?  That was it!!   Noone spoke
about building big corporations that will meet a need (like Pastor spoke
about yesterday).  Noone spoke about building a line of Resorts across
Africa, noone spoke about doing anything that would be worth a penny to the
next generation.

I must admit my thinking was pretty small when I first encountered the the
teaching on Reformation.  I`ll give you guys an example I used to think
(during the Zim Dollar days around 2005), I used to think that the biggest
giver was giving around $500.00 ZWD, I thought if you were giving that much
then you must really congratulate yourself...  Until one day I heard that
one person had purchased all our new video equipment ammounting to
$1,000,000.00 USD!  I was shell shocked, that changed my thinking concerning
finances foever!  I began to think maybe there is another way to live, maybe
its possible to move beyond the $500.00 USD mark.  Maybe just maybe there is
something else out there!!

Remember Pastor Tom says never allow someone to build your world, they will
always build it too small!!  I have determined never to allow myself to
think small, to have smallness of soul.  And I pray that as Vibers our
hearts and souls are large like Solomon the word says in *1st Kings 4:29 -
And God gave Solomon wisdom and exceedingly great understanding, and
largeness of heart like the sand on the seashore.
*
What were your views on Pastors message yesterday?

Tsungi
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Karambakuwa Elisha <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  Hw r  u Vibers
>
>
>
> Pst Tom yesterday said that we need to deny ourselves today to build a
> better tomorrow for ourselves and most importantly for our children. That
> there is a grace we need to operate in order to live beyond ourselves. Our
> children should stand on our shoulders and have a better life and heritage
> than ourselves, “A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s
> children…”
>
>
>
> It’s a message that has made me wake up and realize that the destiny of my
> children is in my hands and I have to start doing something about it now!
> Our vision is to pioneer “transgenerational reformation”; which means that
> we propagate wealth that affect and influence the lives of generations way
> ahead of ourselves.
>
>
>
> I don’t know about you guys but I need to start denying myself for the sake
> of my great grandchildren….
>
>
>
> *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32*
>
>
>
> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email*
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to