Way to go Milton we celebrate with you

 

May the LORD Bless all your plans may there be provision for your dream
proposal and dream wedding.

 

To other Vibers let's all   pray for the couples that are planning to walk
down the aisle this season for provision and that the spirit of excellence
will just move with their plans.

 

God bless you all and hope to see you all tomorrow 

 

Regards

 

Tafadzwa Magejo

Head of Production

 FlexiMail: 202 Seke rd Granite side Harare

Tel: +263-4-770097 ext 2267

Mobile: (263) 912 936 251

Skype: tafadzwa.magejo

Fourth Law of Performance: If you don't have a goal, you can't score.

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of milton nzvengende
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: To all the YELO people!!

 

 
Hey Vibrants,
 
How are you all. I take this opportunity to introduce myself to those who
don't know me. I've recently rejoined the tribe after a years long absence
because of work and other issues that i was going through in my life.
However, i am proud to tell you that i rejoined with my soulmate a wonderful
lady that i've been courting for the last two years that i'm planning to
walk down the aisle with this year.
 
This is a year of CROSS marriages because Pastor Tommy set the pace and now
Pastor Linx and Sister Nkosi. I'll bet i'm next and gentlemen i need ideas
on how to propose with class. 
 
I'm glad to be back and i cant wait to start serving with you guys. See you
this sarturday.
 
Love you all.
 
Regards
 
Milton Nzvengende
 

 

  _____  

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:46:55 +0200
Subject: To all the YELO people!!
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]



Hey there Vibers!!!  How are you all doing!!  I trust that you are as
Vibrant as usual!!!  I have been a bit quiet this week, just trying to sort
out some comms issues but you can be sure I`ve thinking about you the whole
time!!  I was so proud to be a Viber on Saturday as I watched you all come
out in your YELO, you made Cross Culture happen!!  I love you guys and you
totally rock!!

Please find below an email from our Cross Car Wash Head giving you the 411
on the car wash this Sunday..

Until then guys DUBULA DUBULA or AYOOOOO....BA!!!

All my love

Chief Tsungi  



Heya Tribe with tha Vibe!

 
Just as a means of information, the carwash was postponed from last Sunday
the 28th of Feb to Sunday the 7th of March ( this weekend).  Apologies to
those who were inconvenienced by this change. However, may I point out that
everyone who had registered with the carwash team must have received timeous
information by text of the change of dates.  
 
So yet again, the Cross Carwash has been re-billed for this Sunday 7th of
March 2010.
Kindly send an email to [email protected] or send a text to 0912 127 466
to register your interest to participate in the car wash. 
 
I'll be there will you?
 
C u there guys!!!!!
 
Please make it a point to arrive early at 7am as it is totally critical for
us to register cars as they arrive else we will have a car wash with no
cars. Please, please, please let's stick to time my good people!!! Thanks.

 
Tinashe & Taps
 
Cross Carwash - 
"It's not just because, but for a cause that we wash cars"

 

 



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

  _____  

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.
<https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to