I just want to thank you Pastor Lync, Chief Tsungie and the whole clan

Every day this network inspires me, reminds me about being righteous and
teaches me basic principles in the Kingdom.

Each morning when I check my mail I rush to the folder Tribe with a vibe and
any mail there will just make me engage with God before I start work

Sometimes a word just comes in season and where I was feeling low I will be
motivated again.

 

I am just glad that I belong to this great family .

 

Thanks guys

 

Regards

Tafadzwa Magejo

Head of Production

 FlexiMail: 202 Seke rd Granite side Harare

Tel: +263-4-770097 ext 2267

Mobile: (263) 912 936 251

Skype: tafadzwa.magejo

Fourth Law of Performance: If you don't have a goal, you can't score.

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tsungi Mukandi
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 8:35 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: Gifts and Talents Series

 

Amen to that!!  Thank you so much Pastor for your message of encouragement
to us.  It truly is our season to be UNLEASHED!!

As Pastor Lync has said come one come all tomorrow you don`t want to miss a
second of tomorrows meetings!!  Remember tomorrow we meet at 2:50PM for 3
o`clock for our clan meetings.

Have a splendid day!!

Chief Tsungi

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Karambakuwa Elisha
<[email protected]> wrote:

We love you Pastor...and can't wait to be unleashed!!!

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of LYNC
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:45 PM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: Re: Gifts and Talents Series

Hey guys,

I just love you guys but more importantly i know that God loves u even
more... Like Milton said ladies and gents we are truly in a
magnificent season in our lives as cross culture because truly God
wants to unleash people into their gifts and calling. Guys camp is
going to be a time of tremendous ministry as we gear up to be
UNLEASHED into all that God has in store for us.. As Pastor Tom said
for breakthru to incur we must help each other get rid of dead, stinky
grave clothes and thats precisely wat we are going to be doing at camp
this year.. Get ready to say yes to Gods call on you life!! As we
build up towards camp it is essential that we attend the gift and
talent series this month every saturday as i believe the sessions will
get u ready for camp SO PLIZ INVITE SOMEONE BECAUSE REMEMBER YOUR
BREAKTHRU IS DEPENDANT ON OUR RELATIONSHIP WHICH IS PEOPLE ... DI I
TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

SEE U AT CROSS

.... BECAUSE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Pst Lyns

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:tribewithavibe%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.



Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:tribewithavibe%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to