Heya VIBERS!!

Pastor Lynco thank you so much for writing in, we are truly honoured.

Miss Lisa what you are saying is so true!!  If we don`t know the Word
tinenge tapinda patight!!  Saturday was just amazing.  I loved the part when
Bro Tus began to speak about how you can be standing in one place but you
can be causing serious motion by speaking the Word.  I guess we need people
to inspire us from time to time to honour the Word and esteem it highly.  We
cannot survive without the Word of God, literally!

Thats why Clans are so amazing.  I`m sure for all those who attended Clan
meetings last Saturday you would agree that there is lots to gain when we
come together to build each other up in the Word.  I sat in a Clan were I
heard one Scripture being broken down so much I was amazed, a wealth of
wisdom can come out of a single verse of Scripture!!

About serving we are on this Saturday at 2:50PM for 3 O`Clock!!!  Remember
to come Clad in *YELO!!!!!*


I am so excited about the Build Up to *Camp 2010 UNLEASHED!!!!!!!*  Guys its
just our season to become what we have been called to be!!  There is a song
I love to listen to and its called MANIFEST...  the gist of the song is that
it is time to manifest who you are, and BECOME WHAT CHRIST DESIGNED YOU TO
BE..  You know what Vibers I could write and write but one thing I will
leave you with is *don`t allow yourself to remain the same after this season
were God Himself is UNLEASHING us*.  Deeply desire that you step into a
higher place, stop all the Childs play and walk worthy of your calling!!

GUYS REMEMBER THE CHINHOYI OUTREACH IS ON NEXT SATURDAY 27 MARCH!!!  Come
out in your numbers, there will be T-Shirts that will be available at
$5.00USD.

God Bless You Vibers and since we are speaking the Word I`ll leave you with
this.

Proverbs 4:23 "Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it flow the
issues of life".

If you`re not in a Clan remember to HOLLA!!  and we`ll hook you up with
people who will build you up and help take you to the next level.

Look out for mail from Mukoma Elisha who will giving you the 411 as
always...

I love you TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Chief Tsungi

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Lisa Chituku <[email protected]>wrote:

> O yes Paida!!! When I'm in a situation I often know that it says 'a b
> c' SOMEWHERE in The Bible but now I know exactly where it says it coz my
> phonebook now moves with me! Thank you so much. And this is so appropriate
> considering the part of God's message on Saturday which said Wakaipa catches
> many believers panyaya yeWord coz we don't know The Word. That is so true of
> myself but Saturday ndakangonzwa kuti zvinhu zvangu zvekuziva Shoko
> zvavekuda kuchinja manje.
>
> Pastor Lync we're honoured!
>
> Vibers when are we serving???
>
> (khu)Lisa
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM, LYNC <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> wow this is good paida!!!
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to