Hey Tawanda!

I had such a great time at Clan myself last Saturday that I too cannot wait
for the next Clan meeting.

I will take this opportunity to send A REMINDER TO ALL VIBERS...  Milton
asked for a Proposal Idea and from what I can see noone has helped the
Brotha out please send through your suggestion on THE EXACT THING HE CAN DO
for the Proposal of the Century!!!

Later Guys,

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM, tawanda mutsiwegota <
[email protected]> wrote:

> guys the whole clan gwan is super i invite all those who r not attending to
> do so coz the groups are full of life. i was facing a life threatening
> situation in my spiritual life but i got help (advice, prayer and love) from
> my fellow clan members[ clan with avibe] believe me you guys t changed my
> situation for good.... cant wait for the next clan meeting!!!!!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to