Thanks General, I am really encouraged by what you shared. Its true that people will call us many things but its only our own opinion that will determine the outcome of our lives. Guys think about how many times we have not stopped to ask ourselves what OUR OPINION IS AND WHAT OUR OWN CONFESSION IS. As an individual I`ve learnt that I need to constantly revisit and reaffirm what I know and believe about myself and not get lost in the mix of other peoples opinions about me and the things that are important to me. Pilate asked what is truth. And I am constantly asking myself in different situations "*What is truth*". If I can determine the truth concerning myself and who I am no matter what is in front of me I always end up the victor.
There is a statement that General said that I would like to reiterate "What you answer to is what you agree to, what you agree to some level defines you and what defines you is what you are". You can`t get deeper than that. Thanks General and thank you Sisi Paida for the encouraging mails.. Stay Blessed, On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote: > Vibers, how you doing? Im great. Hows the week going? > > > > Mine is going well, ive just been reading this book “Screw it, lets do it” > that has some basic principles of how to attack life, business the works! > Its really challenging me as to how I operate and how I am as a Son. In this > book it really talks about challenging how people look at you, talk about > you and call you. What I really got from this is that it really doesn’t > matter what people call you but what you answer to. What you answer to is > what we agree to, what we agree to some level defines us and what defines us > is what we are. Guys we all excited to be Sons but as we do this we are > being challenged on that very confession and how we respond to these > challenges is very important, my challenge to you these guys is continue the > week how you were on Saturday night, what you ascribe to is what you become. > So guys as much as everything and everyone around you is telling you you > cant, im saying to you “Screw it, just do it”!!! > > > > Nike means over comer and ther tag line is “just do it”, so guys if you are > an over coma, who overcame by the blood of the Lamb then guys just do it! > The same power that conquered the grave lives through you! > > > > Catch you another time, > > > > General > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
