Thursday, March 18, 2010

  *God knows what gets you
stressed<http://profile.purposedriven.com/dailyhope/post.html?contentid=3976>
*
by Rick Warren

*Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous
things that you could never figure out on your own. Jeremiah 33:3 (MSG) *

  "God not only *knows* about the future, He's there in the future. "

We're all interested in the future. It's interesting to me the things people
will try to figure out what's going to happen next: astrology, horoscopes,
reading tea leaves, consulting with people, bio-rhythms.

But they're going to the wrong source because the only one who knows what's
going to happen next is God.

The Bible says, even before you were born, God knew all of your future. This
means God sees your tomorrow, today. He already sees the things you'll
face.

*The fact is, God is not limited by time.*

He's able to be in the past, the present, and the future all at the same
time. That should give us great confidence in God. He not only *knows* about
the future, He's there in the future.  He not only walks with us day-by-day,
He can also walk in our future.

If I know that God knows all my tomorrows, today, then I should ask for
advice. He knows what's going to happen: "Call to me and I will answer you.
I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out
on your own." (Jeremiah 33:3, MSG)

The things you don't know, God can tell you about. He's not going to lay out
your whole life all at once, telling you everything that will happen in your
life.  If He did, you'd likely get very discouraged or prideful or both.
Instead, He gives it to you a little bit at a time.

Here's what I'd suggest, when you get up in the morning, go over your
schedule with the Lord. Pray, "Father, You've already seen this day that I'm
about to experience. Tell me the things that are important today and then
help me to focus on them."

            Saddleback Church iPhone
App<http://www.saddleback.com/iphone?utm_source=Daily%2BHope%20Devotion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHope%20SVCC%20iPhone%20App%20Promo>
When you download this FREE app, you're only a tap away from Pastor Rick
Warren's weekend messages and so much more.
MORE<http://www.saddleback.com/iphone?utm_source=Daily%2BHope%20Devotion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHope%20SVCC%20iPhone%20App%20Promo>

   Purpose Driven Radio
Connection<http://www.saddleback.com/pdrc/index.html?utm_source=Daily%2BHope%20Devotion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHope%20PDRC%20Promo>
A welcoming safe place to be encouraged throughout the day. Tune in daily
for uplifting Music, Messages and More.
MORE<http://www.saddleback.com/pdrc/index.html?utm_source=Daily%2BHope%20Devotion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHope%20PDRC%20Promo>
              Missed out on one of the Daily Devotionals? View the online
archives. <http://profile.purposedriven.com/dailyhope>
Did someone forward this Daily Devotional to you? Get your own free
subscription <http://profile.purposedriven.com/signup> to The Purpose Driven
Connection Daily Devotional, your daily inspiration via email.
        Follow Us:
   Follow Pastor Rick on facebook and Twitter.
   You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your e-mail preferences.
http://profile.purposedriven.com/managesubscriptionssimple.aspx?eid=1E85295

 ------------------------------



-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to